The Anti Evasion wing of CGST Delhi South Commissionerate has detected a case of Input Tax credit fraud through fake invoices issued by bogus firms. Investigations led to discovering the accused had also been generating bogus e-way bills to back the fake invoices. Over 35 entities are involved in the bogus transactions, involving fake invoicing to the tune of Rs. 214.74 crores and tax evasion of Rs. 38.05 crores. One person has been arrested on 19.02.2020 and remanded to judicial custody of 14 days. Further investigations in the matter are in progress.
- ICAI invites applications for the award of Scholarships
- Commissioners of Income Tax to admit belated applications of Form 9A and Form 10
- Form for submission of documents with the Registrar notified by MCA
- GSTR-3B filing crosses 60 lakhs
- CGST wing detects Input Tax Credit fraud of more than Rs 214 crores in Delhi